Truly exceptional home on the most beautiful crescent of Lasalle. A real haven of peace in the most sought after area. Very rare home on the market. This exceptional family home offers 6 bedroom 2 1/2 bathrooms, large garage with epoxy flooring, very generous room dimensions, ideal geographical orientation, close to 10,000 SF of land. A real GEM!
Unique architecture with endless possibilities. Amazing Brazilian Mahogany wood flooring in pristine condition throughout main living areas & bedrooms. Exposed wood beams throughout the dining room, kitchen & 2nd living room. Very large master bedroom with newly renovated en suite bathroom with separate shower & double sinks.
Abundance of windows bathe the living space in natural light, giving the space a celestial feel. Large backyard with heated in-ground pool, among mature trees. Just a few steps from the waterfront & It's bike paths spanning from Lasalle to Downtown or towards the lachine canal.
I invite you to have a look at the attached video to get acclimated with the home & the surrounding area as well as to envision treating yourself to a lifestyle that matches your ambitions!
LOCATION (Close to all amenities)
- 5 minute walk to Cavelier de Lasalle High school (French)
- 2 minute walk to Montreal Cavelier Tennis courts
- 5 minute walk to Pierre-Remy Elementary school (French)
- 3 minute walk to soccer field & baseball field
- 3 minutes from Montreal rafting center
- 5 minute walk to Buses 106, 110 & 350 leading to Angrignon metro
- Minutes from Grocery stores, hospital, pharmacies & restaurants
- 10 - 15 minute drive to downtown